ARMA, AIEF Collaborate for Special Edition of IM Magazine
ARMA International and the ARMA International Educational Foundation (AIEF) are pleased to announce their collaboration on Information Management Magazine, ARMA-AIEF Special Edition, scheduled for publication mid-November.
The special edition, which will be available for free download, contains summaries of three AIEF-sponsored research reports on the topics of (1) retention of accounting records around the globe; (2) blockchain technology and recordkeeping; and (3) RIM in the financial industry. Full reports can be downloaded from the AIEF site. The special edition also includes two additional articles: one on artificial intelligence, records, and accountability; and one on a documentation theory for information governance. The articles and their authors are as follows:
- Summary: “Retention of Accounting Records: A Global Survey of Laws and Regulations,” by William Saffady, Ph.D., FAI
- Summary: “Blockchain Technology and Recordkeeping,” by Danielle Batista, BARM, MIS; Darra Hofman, JD, MSLS; Alysha Joo, MAS, MLIS; and Victoria Lemieux, Ph.D.
- Summary: “Industry in One: Financial Services,” by Anna Lebedeva, IGP, CIPM, PMP
- “AI, Records, and Accountability,” by Norman Mooradian, Ph.D.
- “Documentation Theory for Information Governance,” Marc Kosciejew. MLIS, Ph.D.
The five articles will appear individually on the ARMA magazine site over the next few weeks. In addition to the free download, a printed version of the special edition will be available for a nominal fee.
View the PDF version of this article.
About the Author
- Education2019.10.31ARMA, AIEF Collaborate for Special Edition of IM Magazine
- Information Governance2019.09.25New Cohasset/ARMA Benchmarking Report Says ‘We Aren’t There Yet’
- Capture2019.08.08Managing Legacy Paper Files in the Digital Era
- Cloud2019.08.02Sorting Through the Whirlwind of News on the Proposed Equifax Settlement and Capital One Breach