ARMA, AIEF Collaborate for Special Edition of IM Magazine
ARMA International and the ARMA International Educational Foundation (AIEF) are pleased to announce their collaboration on Information Management Magazine, ARMA-AIEF Special Edition, published in mid-November.
The special edition, which is available for free download or can be purchased in print format, contains summaries of three AIEF-sponsored research reports on the topics of (1) retention of accounting records around the globe; (2) blockchain technology and recordkeeping; and (3) RIM in the financial industry. Full reports can be downloaded from the AIEF site. The special edition also includes two additional articles: one on artificial intelligence, records, and accountability; and one on a documentation theory for information governance. The articles and their authors are as follows:
- Summary: “Retention of Accounting Records: A Global Survey of Laws and Regulations,” by William Saffady, Ph.D., FAI
- Summary: “Blockchain Technology and Recordkeeping,” by Danielle Batista, BARM, MIS; Darra Hofman, JD, MSLS; Alysha Joo, MAS, MLIS; and Victoria Lemieux, Ph.D.
- Summary: “Industry in One: Financial Services,” by Anna Lebedeva, IGP, CIPM, PMP
- “AI, Records, and Accountability,” by Norman Mooradian, Ph.D.
- “Documentation Theory for Information Governance,” Marc Kosciejew. MLIS, Ph.D.
View the PDF version of this article.
About the Author
- Analytics2021.02.01What’s Next in Information Governance? Continuous Audit and Analytics
- Information Governance2020.11.19Information Governance: Alignment with Business is Essential
- Information2020.09.11New Podcast Series Focuses on the Careers of Women Leaders in Information Governance
- Taxonomy2020.08.19What Can We Learn About the IG Profession from the ARMA InfoCon 2020 Taxonomy